Followers

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Mini Clip Boards

I was having a play in my craft room with some mount board that a friend had given me some time ago.
The thickness and rigidity was just perfect to make my own clip boards....so I set to with my craft knife and cut several different sized boards.


I primed them all with gesso, then altered just the 3 small ones using some nice vintage stamps....unusually for me I inked the backgrounds in bright colours and I love how nice they look.


I've had this stamp for a few years, I love the sentiment as much as the image....


Another vintage stamp and great quotes.


I love this stamp, its by Artistic Outpost, I do like their stamps. this one is from their "Think & Wonder" set.
  I am  entering my clipboard in to their July challenge...which you can find here...


3 comments:

Rupa S said...

Beautiful trio, Sandie. Love the burst of colors against the vintage image...difficult to choose a fav here.

Carol said...

Very clever idea and wow those bright colours are so effective. Love your stamps Have a lovely weekend xx

Anonymous said...

Great work as usual, clever ideas, and love the colours
Jan
X