Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Brights.....

Hello...today is the start of this months challenge over at More Mixed Media.
As always it is Mixed Media, but with a colour twist...and this time the option is "Brights"
For my design team project I have used a selection of wooden blocks, these I bought from a charity shop, a huge bag of them,they will last me for years I think,lol.
I covered each of the brick fronts with card that was left over from another project where I used oxide inks, adding stamped images to build up a background.
I did the same with the roof sections too, but for this I used plain blue card that I added inks through a stencil and then distressing  the edges all around.


I added the people and then the sentiments and embellishments to the roof fronts.
So do you think these are "bright" enough, lol...
Please pop over and join in with our challenge, it will run for 4 weeks, so plenty of time to create.
You can find us here at 
I am entering my project in to these challenges at 

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your projects are gorgeous, wow, what a fantastic idea. Love the colours, too. And thanks so much for joining us at TIOT, much appreciated. Hope you are well, look after yourself. Hugs, Valerie

Suzette Hussey said...

These are beautiful!

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous project.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday
Avril x

Helen said...

Fantastic! LOVE this project!!! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen

Joan said...

Fabulous project, love the bright colours.( now I am wishing I kept all the wooden blocks from when I took the rubber stamps off them!)



Thanks for joining in at TIOT challenge

Joan