Monday, September 12, 2022

Wendy chose Roses

 Over at Tag Tuesday, our very own Wendy has chosen Roses as her theme.

Now I should have posted my tag a few days ago, but this Little Lady arrived, my great grand daughter Nevaeh Sharron.

Here is my Tag for Wendy's theme....

I had some spare scraps of Roses backing paper that I used for this tag, then I added the extra labels and notelets etc. Finishing the tag with some paper roses and a bow.
Do pop over and join us if you can.
We are here at TAG TUESDAY

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Black & White, with a tiny spot of colour

 Hello, I'm back again, this time I am showcasing the Tags I have made for our challenge over at Tag Tuesday

I am hosting the challenge this time around and chose the theme as Black & White, with a tiny spot of colour.

My first tag is the famous Betty Grable ( one of my treasured stamps) wearing her high heel shoes that I colored red

My second Tag is another great stamp and for the colour on this one I stamped the postmark on some spare card and coloured it blue, then added it to my tag using sticky pads.

I have to apologise for the quality of the photos, white on white never makes a good photo and using cream card behind my Tag didn't help it either.
I hope it doesn't put you off entering our
Do pop along and join us if you can, we are here at TAG TUESDAY

Thursday, August 18, 2022

Spots and Stripes

 Hi Everyone, I am so late in posting my Tag for Valerie's theme over at Tag Tuesday.

I was convinced I had already blogged it, crazy or what, can't even excuse myself for being busy because I haven't!

As the saying goes, better late than never,lol.

Here is my Tag, Valerie's theme is Spots and Stripes.

I enjoyed making this Tag and thought the 2 little girls would look cute on it. I did colour their dresses though.

There's still time to join us over at TAG TUESDAY  Hope to see you there...x

Sunday, August 14, 2022

Newsprint Postcard

I was thrilled to be asked to host this sunday's challenge over at Sunday Post Card Art.
Sadly I've not been a regular there recently due to the issues with my hands, which has reduced the amount of crafting I can do. Fortunately I have had one operation on my left hand and now waiting to get the right hand done.
Newsprint is my theme.
I have a few newspapers in my stash, mainly because I no longer buy them, no need to when there are so many news channels out there.

I have used the news print for my background.
I hope my postcard will inspire you to join us over at SUNDAY POSTCARD ART.

Saturday, July 30, 2022

Here comes the Sun...

 Hello Everyone, just wanted to share my "Here comes the Sun" tag with you all.

The theme was chosen by the lovely Michele for the challenge over at Tag Tuesday

I used a selection of water colour paints and rubber stamps to create my tag.
Do pop over to Tag Tuesday to check out Michele's Tags, also check out her optional twist for her theme.
You can find the blog here at...

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Christmas in July

 Just dropping by with my tag that I made for Pinky's theme over at Tag Tuesday.

We are in a massive heatwave at the moment and just thinking of the wintery weather and the snow is making me feel cooler.

I apologise for the short post, this morning I had an operation on my left hand, fortunately the local anesthetic is still working. 

I hope you can find time and join in us at TAG TUESDAY

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Holiday/Travel Tags.

 Well, its that time of the year isn't it.

 Time for Holidays and Travel! 

The schools will be closing up for the summer break and many folk will be off on their Summer Holidays, saying that, the little town I live in is almost bursting with holidaymakers already.

Unfortunately I will not be having a summer holiday as I have an operation due on my hand very soon, but in late August I do have a few days out planned.

So here are my Tags

This fishing Tag reminds me of my long summer days fishing, so relaxing, I do miss it.

I do hope you can pop along and join in with our challenge, you can use any medium, just make sure your entry is a Tag 
You can find us here at TAG TUESDAY.

Thursday, June 16, 2022

Use Die Cuts

 Good Morning Folks, sorry I've not been very active recently. I've not been feeling well what with one thing then another, now I am on a course of antibiotics, so very little in the way of crafting has been done for weeks.

I am keeping up to date with our challenges every 2 weeks at Tag Tuesday.

The current theme has been chosen by our lovely blog owner Valerie, she has chosen to "use diecuts"

This is my Tag, I have used several die cuts, the house shape, the frame, birds, mini heart and mini flowers.
The background is backing paper that has a few yellow splashes on it, just seemed perfect for my needs, as I wanted to keep the Tag mainly monochrome.
I do hope you pop over and visit us and join in with our challenge.
You can find us here at TAG TUESDAY