Followers

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Monochrome Block

I'm going to try and update my blog this weekend with all the stuff I've made over the last week or so.
Here is a block,another from a rubber stamp,that I altered for the crafting group I am in on facebook.I have used this rather gorgeous clear stamp from Inklylicious...another stamp I just had to have,lol. The theme was black and white so I knew this stamp would show up really well on white card.The whole block was painted in black matt acrylic paint before I added the image and embellishments.

4 comments:

chrissie said...

A beautiful piece of artwork. Black and white always looks so classy

Love Chrissie xx

iReneM said...

Ooooh, LOVE this, Sandie.
Such a gorgeous stamp and beautiful embellies :)
Perfect in just B&W.
x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so beautiful and elegant, absolutely love it
Lindsay xx

annemarks said...

Great altered stamp block, i love the images and the monochrome look :)