Followers

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My "Textured" Vintage Tag

This is what I made for the daily challenge over at the Crafting Group I belong to. First I adhered the material to the mount board Tag, then I covered it using the gold acrylic paint.Before the paint had time to dry I heated it until it started to bubble slightly. Making sure the paint was dry,I then used a watermark versa ink pad and swiped that all over the tag,finally adding clear embossing powder and heating that up to seal the whole piece...it also gave the tag a lovely shimmer.
To finish I added the vintage image and the ribbon and gold lace.....I did win the daily challenge in the group with this piece,woohoo!

2 comments:

chrissie said...

A very beautiful tag Sandie.

Love Chrissie xx

Mrs A. said...

Love your finished tag. Congratulations for winning too, hugs Mrs a.