Followers

Monday, April 15, 2013

A Smaller Peg!

Well,this size peg is quite a fiddly thing to alter, unlike my big pegs. I've been slacking recently in entering some of the blog challenges,so I had a  browse through my list and decided on the challenge over at http://outofahatcreations.blogspot.co.uk/ The theme for their challenge was to alter a peg or paper clip. I opted for the peg,mainly because it is a little larger than a paper clip and easier for me to use given that I've got quite big hands,lol
Time for lunch,then I'll be off to craft for the afternoon....

    ( Hi Jenny, hope all is well, waving to you my friend xx )

5 comments:

chrissie said...

Beautiful Sandie. Great ideas as inspiration. So good to have you join us at the Hatters this week in our challenge

Love Chrissie xx

Sandra's Spot said...

Sandie that little peg is soooooo pretty I love the colours and flower it's also functional excellent project. So glad you joined us atOOAH. Hugs Sandra X

Gibby Frogett said...

Fabulous peg design - very elegant.. Gill x

Janet said...

Hi Sandie very pretty & useful peg love the soft colours you have used
Thanks for sharing with us at OOAH
Janet x

Carol Plume said...

what a great peg - loving the flower - its such a gorgeous shade of magenta....great piece for the OOAH challenge.