Followers

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Catch Up....




Thought I would pop in an post a few things I have made over the last weeks or so for my craft group challenges on facebook.
The top photo is an Atc that I made using my new stamps, love this Indigoblu stamp, although this is only a section of it, not the whole stamp.
The 2nd photo I made a Tag using my new Tim Holtz stamps...I have had them a while,but this is their first outing.
The 3rd photo is a card, for this I just used backing papers ( Tim Holtz Travel) made a topper with the rusty cars images and then just added a tag with a key...I actually won the group challenge with this card...so was well made up,lol.

3 comments:

Gwyneth said...

Three lovely creations. I love the bird and flowers on the first - stunning.

Crafty Lark said...

Enjoyed looking at all 3 deigns, I especially love the colours. xx Flora

chrissie said...

All three projects are terrific Sandie

Love Chrissie x