Followers

Friday, October 25, 2013

New Challenge Blog & DT Call.

I am so pleased to announce the First Challenge of a brand new challenge blog. I felt very honoured Tonya, the owner of my local craft shop wanted me to set a challenge blog up for her. It's an anything goes challenge blog,well except for complete digital creations, although digital stamps/images are acceptable. The challenges will run every 2weeks on a friday and it's also a Prize Winning Blog, so each challenge will be well worth entering.
So do pop over and have a look and maybe enter the challenge, you will find it here....

                   http://craftyhandsdevon.blogspot.co.uk/
( There is currently a design team call out,so if you are interested,do pop over to the blog for details.)

As one of the admin in the blog,I am also the head design team member, so I have made something rather special for the first challenge....along with the other 2 teamies.
This is my Altered Cube, it measures just under 4" and was cut by my friend's husband from one of my fathers fence posts that was being replaced,but seeing it was still in good condition,we had it cut in to cubes!




Each side,including the top and bottom have been decorated with Graphic45 papers. To finish I added metal embellishments and the bun feet.



6 comments:

Sammy said...

Oh my, this is stunning! such fabulous detail, colours and all-over design! x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Wow what a beautiful creation, love the metal ebellishments and design. Have a great day, Shirleyx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous what more can I say!

Moira xx

lady jasmine crafts said...

O wow a stunning box xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful use of those papers and embellishments.
This is stunning!
Wishes
Lynne

Gwyneth said...

What a great use of recycling the old fence post. I love how you've decorated it.