Followers

Friday, November 22, 2013

A bit of Sparkle & Bling....

CraftyHands are having their 3rd Challenge starting today...such a great theme too.
Not just a great theme,but a fabby prize on offer as well...
As head of the design team I get to make a little something for your inspiration...and here it is.



This is the Tag that I made using one of the images from some I bought recently at the NEC. They really are gorgeous, reprinted from old photographs,even down to the crinkles and cracks as you can see in the 2nd photo.
So I added my sparkle to her neckline and to the band in her hair as well as the flower...the bling  on the sides of the tag and some stunning lace that my team mate and good friend Moira gave me.
Do pop over for a look, may be enter the challenge, the prize is worth winning.
You can find the challenge blog  HERE

6 comments:

Sammy said...

Such a gorgeous tag! I love the subtle sparkle and the photo is just gorgeous! x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous image and design, very elegant. Have a great weekend, Shirleyx

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous and I so like your attention to detail such as the sparkle on her neckline.
Wishes
Lynne

chrissie said...

This is very beautiful Sandie.

Love Chrissie x

Analia Cristina said...

Hi Sandie,this is a beautiful tag!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and I love the image.

Moira xx