Followers

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tag....Tim Holtz Style

Not sure this is actually Tim Holtz's style...but I have used all Tim Holtz stamps and die cuts and metal embellishment for my Tag. I actually enjoyed taking a break from some altered art I've been working on recently...
This Tag is for the challenge over HERE....to my shame its been quite a while since I last entered a challenge there and I noticed that I was a runner up in September...
Do pop over for a look, fabulous design team makes and some lovely entries too...

3 comments:

chrissie said...

This is fantastic Sandie with many of the things associated with TH. thank you for joining in at Artful Times and hope you will join us again.

Love Chrissie x

Von said...

Well it says Tim Holtz to me Sandie :)
Thank you for sharing with us at Artful Times
Von ☺

Crafty Lark said...

Great tag Sandie,love the contrasts in your design. xx Flora