Followers

Friday, June 27, 2014

It's a great Quote...

Well, the weather has been cooler these last couple of nights,but it still isn't helping me sleep, so I got up and crafted.
I like to enter Mandy's Tagalong Challenge as often as I can and this is my entry...


The theme for the current challenge is " Quotes"...this stamp seemed to fit the bill perfectly. Just look at the expression on this boys face,lol.
I used chalks for shading the background and the brickwork is a stamp from a journalling set by Sincity Stamps....the little boy is by Paperbag Studios and the stars are from a set of stamps by Artistic Outpost...so a good mix all round.
I had fun with the chalks, not something I usually use, just wanted to have a play...seems to have turned out okay, so will definitely use them more often.
You can find the challenge here...Tagalong Challenge

2 comments:

Carol said...

Great tag love how the different makes of stamps fit well together - I hope it gerts cooler so you can rest!

Zoe said...

This is fabulous Sandie, love the colours you've used and great stamps xx Zoe xx