Followers

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Catching Up....

I am just  bringing my blog up to date with all my recent makes...these are all items that have been made for swaps and group challenges.

These 2 Tags are for a group swap...the theme is Autumn Colours....
For these I used stamps by Artistic Outpost and Inkylicious



************************************

These are my 6 Moos...really small pieces of work. They were especially made for a group challenge, each one had to have a theme,which was set out in the challenge...
Halloween-Christmas-Floral-Nautical-Birds-Vintage.

                             (  Moos measure 2.8cms x 7cms )


**********************************************

These are 2 Artist Trading Cards, the theme Autumn Colours. 
Especially made for a swap for a challenge group I am in.


If you like a monthly challenge ( with a small prize ) or a monthly challenge, or just want  to chat with like minded people,I have a group over on facebook....you can find it here....Creative Girls