Followers

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Pretty Altered Domino

Just a small post from me today to tell you that the March Challenge is now underway over at
                                   Rhedd's Creative Spirit
As always it is for altered art, mixed media, upcycled/reclyed etc...definitely no papercrafted items.
It's my turn this month to do the mid month tutorial and I have chosen to alter some dominoes...
This is just one of the dominoes that I have altered.....


This is one of three that can be seen in my tutorial...so I do hope you will drop by the blog for the monthly challenge and again on the 15th March for my tutorial...
You can find the blog here at
                             Rhedd's Creative Spirit

2 comments:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

You know I love your amazing creativity. I so envy you being able to create something so small- love love love it hun xx

Sammy said...

This is so, so fab Sandie, I can't wait to see the rest! Looking forward to the tutorial, as I'd love to try, but haven't a clue where to start! x