Followers

Monday, May 30, 2016

Tag Book...

Due to unforeseen circumstances,my day out today was cancelled...however,it hasn't been a waste of a day because I spent a few hours in my craft room...bliss,lol.
I made a Tag Book...especially for the challenge over at Artistic Outpost
I do enjoy their challenges and I just love their stamps. I've become quite a collector of them over the years,


       I die cut 10 Tags and coloured them using distress inks.


Using Archival inks in Black and Coffee,I stamped the images, adding extra stamped images on some spare card to colour,cut and add to the Tags.


Here are the Tags individually so you can see the images I chose to use.
You can also see the Artistic Outpost wording...this was on a sheet of stamps that I've had for quite some time and I chose to save it and I'm glad I did as  has finished the tags off nicely I think.
You can find the challenge here over at


3 comments:

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous set of tags Sandie and in such lovely colours. A great idea to use the AO words.
Thanks for sharing in our AO May challenge.
Avril x

Carol said...

Awesome tag set - love them xxx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Sandie, congratulations for winning the May AO challenge, just saw and came over to look at your project. Whoa! Someone after my own heart. Love to find other AO stampers who have many sets, as I also do. Your tags are a perfect way to use them and done so beautifully, too. xoxo