Followers

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Mountboard Tags

Another week,another challenge over at Go Tag Thursday
Tag # 13 theme is Anything Goes...so I have had a bit of fun creating these 3 tags from mount board.


This dressmaker stamp was coloured using distress ink and then stamped..adding embellishment to finish.


For this Tag I gessoed and then painted it with acrylic paints and using the back edge of a knife I swiped a few lines across the front of the tag with paint.
I it left to dry overnight and then stamped it...to finish I added some mesh and a paperclip.


The last Tag was fun to do, the stamp is house shaped so I cut my mount board to suit..stamped and heat embossed the image..then coloured it.

So if you enjoy making Tags I would love to see you enter the challenge at
                                 Go Tag Thurday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these Tags are really, really nice
colours and the different ways they have been put together make a sight for sore eyes
jan
x