Followers

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Tag # 39..Quote or Verse

This weeks challenge is now under way over at Go Tag Thursday a great theme too. I have squillions of stamps and it takes me ages to sort through them when I am looking for something in particular.
I have tried many ways of filing them, none of which worked..so now,thanks to my daughter down sizing when she moved, I have been given her huge pine side board..well its more of a ji-normous ( is there such a word,lol ) merchants chest that has 2 very large drawers and 6 large drawers, so now I can file all my stamps in one place...yet still I search, lol.

So here are my Tags that I made to inspire visitors to my Tag Challenge Blog in the hope more will enter the challenge....



                    You can find this fun challenge here at
                                         Go Tag Thursday


1 comment:

Carol said...

I love your tags - GORGEOUS and the quotes are so apt xx