Followers

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Road Trip / Holiday Tag

This weeks challenge is now underway over at Go Tag Thursday and the theme is Road Trip / Holiday
I decided to use my Road Trip set of stamps from Artistic Outpost


....and for the second tag, I used a stamps I bought from a declutter group on facebook..that stamp was from an A4 sheet by Tuscany Rose...


I adore this little boy in his car..all dressed up and ready for his trip, lol...

Do pop over and join in with the challenge if you can, any medium ( including digi ) and any sized tag..so long as you keep to the theme...
The challenge is here at
  Go Tag Thursday

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful tags and theme. Hugs, Valerie

chrissie said...

Both tags are amazing -off to think what to do for mine

Love Chrissie xx

Gitte said...

Beautiful tags.