Followers

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Steampunk Style Tag for MMM.....

Check out this months challenge over at
More Mixed Media
Their challenge is always Anything Goes and if you want to you can also use their colour option and this month the colour is Brown
My project this month as a member of the design team is a Steampunk style Tag...using brown ink.


I created the base of my tag using distress inks and a selection of stamps. I stamped the image of the man and heated embossed the image on some spare card..lightly coloured it then cut it out and added him to my tag.
I coloured some light weight card that I dry embossed with a cogs folder, coloured that with distress ink and tore off a strip and added it under the image. I also stamped and added a label.
To finish the tag I added the cogs and lens and then the chain with the clock.

Do pop over and take a look at the challenge as well as the designs team projects...if you enter the challenge you have the chance of some fabulous papers to choose from for your prize should you win...
You can find the challenge here at 


2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely tag Sandie. Hugs, Valerie

Sab_myart said...

I like so much your tag!!!!