Followers

Thursday, November 9, 2017

A few Atcs....

Well, there's not much I can do at the moment after having my knee operation yesterday.I am home,but have to take it easy for a few days then gradually get back in to the swing of things.
I'm showing you a few Atcs I made a couple of weeks ago for a swap...


 I coloured the background with distress inks and then added red ink through a stencil...
Using a collage stamp I stamped over the atc..added some random white dots with my posca paint pen.
The images were stamped on some white card ( I was lucky enough to get these stamps in a declutter group..how lucky was that ) and then cut and added to the atcs.
I am really pleased with the way they look...

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely ATCs. Take it easy with your knee, give yourself the time to need to heal. Hugs, Valerie

Carol said...

Wow !! I miss our ATC swaps xx These are gorgeous xx