Followers

Friday, January 19, 2018

In the Pink....

Well, I do believe my mojo has returned..I have done no crafting since before christmas..so annoying and it wasn't for the want of trying, just that nothing was coming together. I think we all hit a block like that from time to time don't we.
Any, enough of my ramblings..I am pleased to share a Tag with you today that I made for Tag Tuesday the theme is Anything Goes.
I actually cut the Tag from mountboard and coloured it with distress ink ( pickled raspberry).


I stamped the script background, then the numbers and words etc. I stamped the naked lady on some spare card, lightly shaded her with paints and added her to my tag.
The embellishing is an earring that I snapped the post off from the back, then added a key.
Why not pop over and join in with this fortnight's challenge..you can find the blog here..

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely tag, glad your mojo is back! Hugs, Valerie

Aimeslee Winans said...

Gorgeous tag, Sandie, love what you did with the earring. Glad your mojo is back, mine too as well as others I know. A good contagious disease haha. xoxo

WendyK said...

Love your tag, I find pink doesn't find it's way into my art very often. I must get out of my rut. Love the image as well.

Michele said...

this is wonderfully charming and so pretty! xo