Followers

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Sunflowers

Good Morning..looks like rain..a welcome change from the intense heat we've been having..far too hot for me....
Many moons ago when my children were small, they used to plant sunflower seeds and see who's would grow the tallest...so when I saw Valarie's Flower theme for this fortnights Tag Challenge I remembered an old stamp I have and that reminded me of my childrens flower growing...
So here is the Tag I made...I love this stamp of the little girls sitting among the sunflowers...


I stamped on white card and then using water colour paints I coloured the image. The word stamp is from a different stamp...
I had to take the photo against a dark background, even though it was a bright day yesterday, the white tag against a white background looked grey.....
So if you love making Tags why not come along and join in with the challenge.
You can find it here at
Tag Tuesday

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful tag Sandie, thanks for your support at Tag Tuesday, Valerie

Michele said...

this si gorgeous! beautiful work with your watercolor paints! xo

Joan said...

Such a sweet tag - love the story behind it!!!

WendyK said...

Gorgeous tag, love that stamp.

Wilma Simmons (Empress Wu Designs) said...

Hi Sandie, This tag is just lovely - sunflowers are my favourites, so your story to go with the tag is beautiful. I really like the shape of this tag - perfect for the theme and the images.