Followers

Friday, September 7, 2018

A few things....

I was just going through my photo library and thought I would share some of my projects that I have made recently. Most are for group swaps...and for personal use, as in my Circle Book Page.

3 Atcs..Point Hats or Crowns was the theme, must have some stamping.



3 Atc Coins..Anything Goes theme..but must have some stamping...
I have used these for my blog header....




The first page in my Circle Board Book..this is personal to me and is an ongoing project


A Pennent I made for a Bunting Swap


Thanks to all of you that drop by my blog and are kind enough to leave me a comment...
Hope you all have a crafty weekend..x

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lots of beautiful art. Have a great weekend! Valerie

Megan Flynn - Papercraft Artist said...

Oh I love your work and love atc cards and coins a lot, love the bunting swap Idea your flag is awesome, thank you for sharing I am new to mixed media just finding my ground and love for it.

Aimeslee Winans said...

All lovely pieces of your creativity, Sandie and always makes my heart smile to see Artistic Outpost stamps. xoxoxo