Followers

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Chunky Atc

My first design team project for 2019 and it's for More Mixed Media.
The challenge there this month is Mixed Media with an optional twist..and the twist is BLUE
I coloured some card with ink spray in blue and covered the chunky atc.


I then stamped the fabulous fish and sentiment and left the ink to thoroughly dry. Once dry I used peeled paint to stamp the seaweed randomly all over the chunky Atc.
I coloured the fish in bright colours to make it really stand out.


I'm keeping this chunky atc as it makes a great paper weight...

Do check out this months challenge here...More Mixed Media

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

LOVE your chunky ATC, Sandie. Gorgeously stamped. I would love to find the time to do this with one of my many wooden blocks I have. xoxo