Followers

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Love is....

Today I am sharing my design project for More Mixed Media 
I used some card that I embossed to cover this fab little wooden house shape..colouring it with distress inks. The sides were painted with red acrylic paint.


I painted the wooden heart in deep red and once it was completely dry I went over it with crackle glaze.


I found a set of wings in my stash..with them I just used the non crackle glaze and once they and the heart was dry I added them to the house.
Finally adding the quote....
Why not come over and join in with our challenge this month..anything Mixed Media goes, with an optional colour twist, which is Red.
You can find us here at
More Mixed Media

2 comments:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Oooh, I really love this one! Great artwork.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Beautiful! xoxo