Followers

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Choose a favourite stamp.

Joan has chosen a super theme for this fortnights challenge over at Tag Tuesday the theme is "Your Favourite Stamp"  For me that was difficult as I love stamping so I have so many and to choose just one was so hard.



In the end I went with this stamp, it's years old and one I have used many times over the years and I can relate so well to the sentiment too.
 I have re-purposed a couple of clothes tags for this tag, the base tag and the gray one.
On the main tag I used oxide inks, then stamped over that when it was dry.
The image was stamped on to some spare card and layered over the 2nd gray tag.
Would love to see your favourite stamp, please come and join us at
Tag Tuesday

3 comments:

Michele said...

your stamping is expertly done, the tag is beautiful! xo

Valerie-Jael said...

That's a wonderful tag, and I love the stamp you used. Thanks so much for joining us again! Hugs, Valerie

Joan said...

What a sweet tag - love the stamped children!! It's fun to reuse clothing tags and they look great!