Followers

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Wings is the theme.

Whoop, whoop...it's my turn to bring you all this fortnight's challenge theme over at Tag Tuesday, and the theme is "Wings"
I love this theme because there is so much scope to be creative, from winged insects, fairies, angels, even prehistoric winged creatures.
Below are my two Tags...I hope they will be enough to inspire you to join in with the challenge.


For this tag I stamped the background over distress ink. The image was stamped several times, coloured, cut and then layered up over a lace butterfly.


For this tag I stamped the image on to the tag, then again several times on spare card. Also coloured and cut and layered up. I finished the tag by using distress ink around the edges.

So get your thinking caps on and go and create something gorgeous so I can visit and leave some love on your blogs.

You can find the challenge here at
TAG TUESDAY

7 comments:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Fantastic tags. I especially like the first one, but both are great.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love these both, Sandie. The lace wings are gorgeous but so are the paper ones. xoxo

Michele said...

these are both stunning! xo

Carol said...

Yummy as always xxx Love them both xxx Hope all is well have a lovely Monday xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Just read on Tag Tuesday you are in hospital for surgery. Prayers and hugs for success and healing, Sandie! xoxoxox

Michele said...

sending love and healing wishes to you dear Sandie! get well soon. xo

Joan said...

Thinking of you and sending you all good wishes!!