Followers

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Last Challenge for 2019

It's hard to believe that we are almost at the end of 2019 and More Mixed Media have just launched their final challenge for this year.
As always it in anything mixed media, but with an optional colour twist. The colour this month is "White"
I have been busy making a selection of gift Tags and chose this one to showcase..I just love this stamp of the little people.


The tag itself I left white and rubber stamped the trees. I did add some glitter to the tree, but it doesn't really show up, so I cropped a section and darkened the photo to show the glitter is actually there...lol


I've also added a close up of the little people too...


Do pop over and join in with our challenge...there is a prize for our winner, also the chance to be in our Top 5 and a badges for your blog.
You can find us here at 

2 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Happy Christmas, Sandie! What a wonderful tag. I can see the effort put into the white area, very snowy and brrrr-y. But I also love that adorable pop of colors at the bottom and super fussy cutting, plus daring-do to dangle those feet off the bottom edge. I'm too OCD, afraid of broken ankles, hahaha. And I appreciated seeing this tag at MMM for I never really know as a player how far I have to take the monthly color option...I'm not that much of a monochrome gal! XOX

pinky said...

Beautiful tag Sandie. Love the splash of colours!