Followers

Sunday, January 5, 2020

"Blue" Artist Trading Coins.

Good Morning from a cloudy place in Devon...I do like the cooler months of the year,I just wish they were brighter,lol.
Rain is forecast for next week, so a good excuse to lock myself away in my craft room!
So on to my post for today..
More Mixed Media have just launched their first challenge for 2020.
As always anything mixed media goes, but you have the option of using a colour each month, and  January's colour is BLUE


For my design team project I have created 3 Artist Trading Coins. The background was coloured using oxide inks.


The stamps, from my stash, are all vintage themed and fitted perfectly on the coins.
I coloured the images with water colour pencils.


To finish them I distressed the edges with blue inks and then I sprayed them with a sealer, although the photo doesn't pick up the glossy finish.


Do pop over if you can and join in with our challenge, there is a prize on offer, also badges for other selected entries.
You can find us here at More Mixed Media

I am entering my Atc Coins in to these great challenges....
Love to Craft Challenge Blog-Anything Goes
Love to Scrap Challenge Blog- Anything Goes
Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog-Anything Goes

8 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely coins, you have some great stamps. It's always a pity when people don't play fair with things they borrow,isn't it?. Hugs, Valerie

Aimeslee Winans said...

Sandie, these are just adorable! So well collage-stamped and colored, xoxo

Aimeslee Winans said...

Sandie, I'm back to tell you thanks for playing with us at Love to Craft! xoxo, Aimeslee DT

pinky said...

These are absolutely gorgeous Sandie. I am loving that selection of stamps.

Lozzy said...

Absolutely love what you have created Sandie..hope you have them hanging up some where..take care...hugs Lozzy xx

Dorlene Durham said...

Cool project! I love the vintage look and just a; hint of color. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTSCB

Jane Austin said...

Sandie, these are fantastic, they have great impact...x
Jane 🌴