Followers

Friday, July 10, 2020

"Dance"

I can't believe how quickly the last couple of weeks have gone by. I seem to be constantly busy doing nothing..crazy or what.
The challenge over at Tag Tuesday still has a few days left to run and the theme is "Put a Sentiment on it"
I had already made my Tag for this challenge, being on the design team, we know the  themes in advance, so I was able to get ahead.
I so love this little girl dancing, so decided to use her on my Tag.


I used oxide inks for the background and then stamped some images before adding the girl.Finally adding a hand written quote.
You can find our challenge here at
Tag Tuesday

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful tag Sandie, I love the little ballerina, too. Great to see you posting again, and thanks for the draft! Hugs, Valerie

pinky said...

Your tag is so gorgeous. I love your colours and gorgeous background Sandie!!