Followers

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Recycled Tags for Alice.

 It feels like summer is on it's way out today, breezy, showers and very much cooler, which suits me better. I am here to share with you the trio of tags I have made for the challenge over at Tag Tuesday. The theme was chosen by Michele for this challenge and it worked out perfect for me because I recently placed a craft order for some new paper pads and die cuts and one set was Alice in Wonderland.I have used some great sturdy clothing tags from my great grandsons t-shirts...they are perfect for recycling as they withstand anything you throw at them.


I covered each tag with backing papers then I added some images that I cut from the paper pad cover as well as some of the die cuts...


If you have anything "Alice" related, why not pop over and join in with our challenge. You can find us here at TAG TUESDAY


5 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Brilliant idea and they made up into very lovely tags! Hope you are staying cool and well, XOX

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous set of tags Sandie. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Michele said...

these are marvelous Sandie! well done! xo

pinky said...

I love using clothing tags but yours look AMAZING Sandie!!

Kokopelli said...

Great tags and even better, that they are recycled! Love them!