Followers

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Use Brown if you wish....

 I was having a rummage in my craft room a couple of weeks ago and came across some off cuts of mount board from a previous project some time ago.

It was perfect for my project for More Mixed Media where the theme is Anything Goes, but with the Option of using the colour Brown.

I remember using paints for the background and swiping over several different colours and texture paste.

To make my tag for MMM I coloured and adhered some mdf cogs and chicken mesh to the base, then added some "rust"

 I found the perfect man..I wish,lol...to add to my tag and to finish I added an eye glass, the type the opticians used before modern technology stepped in.

Do pop over and join us in the months challenge...

You can find us here at

                                      More Mixed Media.


1 comment:

Kokopelli said...

Very cool piece! It has a steampunk feeling to it!