Followers

Monday, October 12, 2020

Autumnal again...

 It just so happens that I have a few tree stamps, so I got them all out and would you believe I used a tree stamp and a script stamp that was a freebie with a craft magazine. Not bought by me either, a friend gave me a complete set as she had 2 sets with her magazine.lol. 

Another challenge over at Tag Tuesday..Trees is the theme was chosen by Pinky, very apt for this time of the year. I couldn't resist using shades of autumn on my tag.


The background I created using inks and brushes then stamped using the masking method.
I dotted the branches with oranges,yellow and a little green, then added the sentiment.
Do pop over if you can and join in with our challenge, you can find us here at Tag Tuesday


3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is gorgeous Sandie! What lovely stamps you used. Have a good week, take care, hugs, Valerie

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful autumnal colours.

pinky said...

Lucky you getting free/free stamps!! I love what you have made with them Sandie, perfect tree scene.