Followers

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Asemic Writing

 Good Morning All...

Sunday Postcard Art have just launched this Sunday's Challenge and the theme, would you believe, I had to find the meaning for it from Google. 

Asemic writing is a wordless open semantic form of writing. The word asemic means "having no specific semantic content", or "without the smallest unit of meaning". With the non-specificity of asemic writing there comes a vacuum of meaning, which is left for the reader to fill in and interpret.)

The theme is ASEMIC WRITING was chosen by Marion.

I really didn't know what this type of script was called, yet I've seen it used so many times, now I know I shall no doubt use it more often in my craft work.

My postcard was layered up with paints, then stamped.



The Asemic script was written using posca pens. 

I wasn't sure if I added enough script and several times thought about adding more, in the end I left it was it was originally in case I messed it up,lol.

You can find the challenge here at SUNDAY POSTCARD ART


9 comments:

bockel24 said...

I´m so glad that you´ve taken the challenge to do this research and created something so lovely!

Katrin said...

GORGEOUS!!
And motifs from Lynne perella tis this perfect. :-)
Greetings Katrin

Deann said...

This is gorgeous I love the colors...great job.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Fantastic. I love this.

Rika said...

Stunning card!

peggy gatto said...

I really like this one!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Lovely card, Sandie! I know a little about it and you did yours just fine! My handwriting is so readable I have to write over mine in layers so it cannot be read haha. Hope you are well! xoxo

Vee Cassidy said...

This is lovely and the technique sounds intriguing must explore more lol. Thank you for the sweet comment. Vee xx

Annie said...

Love this postcard!!! I didn’t know what the messy writing was called either but I always love it when I see it. I wouldn’t be brave enough to write it myself though. I’ve spent my life trying to always write neat and legible. Ha!