Followers

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Colour Challenge

 Good Morning Everyone, just popped in quickly to post my Tag for Pinky's challenge over at Tag Tuesday.

Pinky has chosen a colour challenge, Orange & Purple.

I created my tag using stamps and distress inks and pens.


I did make my Tag a few weeks ago ready for this challenge, but due to my holiday and a few health issues that are ongoing I completely for got to blog it.
Do pop over and join in if you can, you can find the challenge here at


4 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Sandie, what a sweet tag, so cute. I do hope your health issues are improving! Sometimes I think it's good we are retired at this age because it seems more and more like I have a full-time job taking care of myself and all my issues, ha! Sad but true, really. Feel better! xoxo

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Sandie, your tag is gorgeous. Hope you are feeling better. Take care, hugs, Valerie

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

So happy you managed to post this sweet tag Sandie, lovely subtle hints of orange and purple within the image. Wishing you a happy weekend and I hope you are feeling much better very soon. Take care Hugs Tracey x

pinky said...

Sandie that is adorable! I love your take on my challenge. Thanks so much for joining in xxx