Followers

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Love or Hearts Atc

 I love creating Atcs, so again I have entered this months challenge over at  Atc with a Heart



I used a pale pink atc that I stamped with red hearts.

I then added some paper scraps. The heart was stamped and then cut and adhered to the atc.

The cute cherub telegram boy was stamped, coloured and also added to my Atc.

This little cherub has been in my stash for years and it took me several days to find it!

I love that he is delivering love letters.

You can find the challenge here at Atc with a Heart


I am also entering my Atc in to the challenge at Kreativ Nanten  A tag or Atc.


5 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great ATC love the cute Cherub and stamped heart
Carol x

Crafting Queen said...

Great atc, great layers and cute image. Thanks for joining ATC's mit Herz. Anesha

Conny said...

Wonderful ATC! Love it!
Thanks for joining us at ATCs mit Herz!

Hugs,
Conny

Twingomaus said...

What a great ATC.
Thanks for joining us at the ATCs mit Herz Challenge.
Greetings Andrea

Melanie said...

A lovely ATC!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "ATC or Tag” challenge over at the Kreativtanten & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Kreativtanten)