Followers

Monday, March 14, 2022

Birdcages

 Over at Sunday Postcard Art  Rosie has chosen the theme of Birdcages.

I knew I had some stamps that I could use, but I had a devil of a job finding them, lol.

My daughter once said to me I had too much Craft Stash, that's why I can never find what I need, can we ever have to much???



Do pop over and join in with the challenge if you can, just make sure your postcard is 4"x6"

You can use any medium.

You can find it here...Sunday Postcard Art


6 comments:

Sim said...

Super Sandra! Great idea.
Freedom, birds and a Gibson's girl are three so sweet things to mix.
Well done indeed!

Deann said...

Beautiful card, the skirt is a great idea and wonderful details. Have a happy week.

Rosie said...

An awesome postcard

Thank you for playing with us

crafty-stamper said...

Love the postcard and Vintage image and bird cage stamps-not made a postcard for a while used to join in a monthly swap on FB
Carol x

Rika said...

great vintage postcard!

peggy gatto said...

What fun!!