Followers

Monday, April 11, 2022

Thistle Tag

Just popping in to share my Tag that I have made for Valerie's theme over at Tag Tuesday
She has chosen Blue and Green as her theme.


The tag itself was coloured using oxide inks in green and blue and spritzed with water, although in some areas it looks very yellowy, over that I stamped different text and numbers.
I also used oxide coloured card, again spritzed with water, to create the topper, then stamping my image once it was dry.
To finish I added some sisal strands and some coloured matted sisal strip in light and dark green.
There is still another week left in the challenge, I do hope you can pop over and join us.
You can find us here at......TAG TUESDAY

4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag and love the teasel and use of sisal strands
Carol x

Vee Cassidy said...

Stunning work I love it. Vee xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tag Sandie, thanks so much for your support. Hope you are feeling better. I hope to go home on the 21st April! Hugs, Valerie

pinky said...

That is a piece of art for sure Sandie. Beautiful!!