Followers

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Not one, but two pockets.

 I've not been around on a regular basis recently. I've been having a couple of health issues and haven't had much interest in very much at all recently.

I did manage to get in towards the end of Michele's challenge just over a week ago, this time around it is teamie Wendy's theme.

Wendy's theme is to add or create a pocket on your tag over at Tag Tuesday.



I used a dark brown tag and some lovely glossy papers from IndigoBlu ( I forgot I had these )
I covered my tag and then created two pockets and slipped some small tags and other bits inside.
I added a lace trim, rather than ribbon.
You can find this challenge over at TAG TUESDAY, there is still a week left to enter.



3 comments:

WendyK said...

A fabulous tag Sandie, love all the pockets.
Hugs Wendy.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag love all the pockets and great P.papers-hope you are feeling better
Carol x

carol l mckenna said...

Gorgeous and creative tag ~ and 2 pockets ~ Wow! Xo


Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)