Followers

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Christmas Holiday

 Hello Everyone, again I'm falling behind with my crafting. I have felt under the weather for a few days, probably due to the sudden drop in temperature a few days ago, at least now it's milder, even though we have had some very heavy rain.

Anyway, enough of that, I'm here today with my Tag for Michele's theme over at Tag Tuesday

She has chosen a Christmas Holiday theme.

I have several christmassy stamps, but this one I thought would be perfect for people travelling home for their Christmas Holidays.



I have kept the tag simple and added some glitter for a snow effect. 

Always difficult to photograph white on white, so it all looks greyish,lol.

To be fair, the weather has been so dark, and no matter where I took the photo, the results were pretty poor.

The challenge ends on monday, so enough time if you want to join us here at TAG TUESDAY

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute tag and little hoses-Hope you feel better soon
Carol x

Michele said...

i'm sorry to see you were not feeling well Sandie and i do hope you are better! hanks for taking time to play along with my challenge! xo