Followers

Monday, October 9, 2023

Autumn Colours

 Well, the colours of the trees and hedges are all changing colour now, despite it still being incredibly warm, nature keeps to it's seasons.

Valerie, our lovely "Boss Lady" chose Colours of Autumn as her theme over at Tag Tuesday

Here is my Tag, I've used a new Mushroom stamp from Lemon Creation. I ordered a couple of sets of stamps from there and haven't been disappointed. Had some wonderful free images too, lucky me.

( the into the wild stamp is from my stash )


There's still time to enter this fun challenge, you can find it here at TAG TUESDAY

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful tag, love the toadstools. I painted some together with falling leaves, that was fun! Hugs, have a good week! Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Great Autumn tag and colours-love the mushrooms
Carol x

pinky said...

Wow I am loving this tag Sandie. The mushrooms stand out beautifully from your gorgeous background.