Followers

Saturday, December 23, 2023

Snowy Woods

 Sorry, I am late again posting my Tag for Tag Tuesday. I haven't been well and to be honest and it seems like it's going to take forever to feel normal ( whatever normal is for me ) again.

The theme was chosen by Valerie and she wants to see lots of snow!

Anyway on to my Tag, the funny little gnome like creature is from a download from Lemon Creations, kind of cute, but dressed for winter I thought he looks kind of cute against the backdrop of fir trees.

The photo doesn't do the Tag justice, difficult taking a photo of white on white.



Ive cropped the photo down, so you can see the glitter in the snow etc.


There is still a few days until this challenge ends, so time enough to join in if you want to.



2 comments:

Michele said...

your tag is adorable! i am sending my most fervent wishes for you to feel well. wishing you sweet holidays. xoxo

pinky said...

I hope you are feeling much better now Sandie. It's miserable being sick, especially at Christmas time. I do love your quirky tag, made me smile instantly!!