Followers

Sunday, June 30, 2024

Spectacles or Goggles at SPA.

 Happy Sunday Everyone.

I am hosting this weeks challenge over at Sunday Postcard Art, my theme is Spectacles or Goggles.

It can be anything type of design you like, but it must have Specs or Goggles on your postcard and your postcard must be 6"x 4" 



For my postcard I have stamped the background with stamps from Lemon Creation and then added one of her Steampunk images and one of her sentiments.

I do hope you can pop over and join in with the challenge which is here at Sunday Postcard Art

Thank you for dropping by my blog today xx

5 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine postcard,love the fabulous Steampunk image and stamped background.
Carol x

Gillena Cox said...

Very very interesting card.

My card is HERE

Much♡love

Tee said...

Love your steampunk girl & mixed media background! Awesome post card & sentiment!

Katrin said...

Absolutely CLASSY in black and white (I always find it difficult myself...)
And I like steampunk as well. Superb and inspiring!
Best wishes Katrin

Barb Dewell said...

I love, love, love this postcard! Fabulous stamps! And the color shading you added to the image is perfect. I love them all, such fun!