Followers

Thursday, August 29, 2024

The Seaside

 I have finally got my tag made for Pinky's Seaside theme over at Tag Tuesday. I have been lagging a bit with my makes, doesn't help when I've been decorating my bedroom, which took me ages as I didn't have much help. The only good thing was I was able to get rid of some clothes for our local charity shop. I thought if I've not worn it in the last year, there's no point putting things back for another year. I also realised I am becoming a hoarder,lol.

So here is my Tag, I have used several different makes of stamps for this one.



There's still time to play along, you can find us here...Tag Tuesday

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful tag and stamped scene. I am not a hoarder but a great fan of decluttering lol.
Carol x

pinky said...

Your tag is gorgeous and just screams summer/seaside! I have just cleared a full black bag with clothes myself!! Where do they all come from lol.