Followers

Monday, September 17, 2012

Live Life Twinchie

Well,here I am again with another Twinchie. This one is for the challenge over at  http://twinchie-twinchiehotmaillive.blogspot.co.uk/  The theme for this fortnight is to "Add a Stamp", so I set off to my craft room this afternoon and made 3 Twinchies using some of my smaller stamps...I'll be posting the next 2 over the next couple of days.
I love this stamp,it's perfect for Twinchies, being a 2" square. I inked the background with Mustard Seed distress ink then stamped the image. I then cut around the image and glued it to the board Twinchie. I like making them this way as they don't warp.Once that was done I used a red whisper pen to highlight the little girls scarf and coat.
Thank you to all of you that drop by my blog and leave me a comment...I always appreciate your visit...xx

7 comments:

paulaexuk said...

You have achieved a feeling of a negative photograph here with your choice of colour background. In fact it looks like one of those old photos that they used to touch up with colour after printing. Nice!

Zoe said...

Wow! This is fab Sandie, thank you for entering our challenge, good luck Hun xxx Zoe DT xxx

Cookie said...

wow its fabulous, xxxx

Kate M said...

Great Twinchie - will look out tfor the other 2!
Kate
xx

Paula Whittaker said...

like the colours

Linda said...

Great twinchie, love the colours. xx

Eileen said...

You're our winner for challenge 6 Sandie ... congratulations

Eileen xxx