Followers

Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Girl Twinchie

2 posts in one day,whatever next,lol.
Here's a Twinchie I made this afternoon for the challenge over at  http://twinchie-twinchiehotmaillive.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/challenge-11-traditional-christmas_2529.html  in fact I have made 2 twinchies, so will post the other one tomorrow. The theme is a good one, we have to use traditional christmas colours, not that simple on a 2" x 2" square,lol. My colours are Red, White, Green and Gold. I coloured the image with a damp paint brush and distress ink pads...the berries have a small bit of stickles on them, unfortunately it's not showing up very well in the photo.

     ( waving to my friend Jenny in Ireland....x )

6 comments:

Zoe said...

Sandie this is stunning, you neve cease to amaze me! I love your style xx thank you for joining us again, good luck Hun Zoe DT xxx ps hope your daughter gets better soon x

chrissie said...

This is wonderful Sandie.

Love Chrissie xx

Crafty Lark said...

I really like this very much, gorgeous art. xx Flora

Barbara said...

Absolutely fabulous....love it!
Barbara.
Show Us Your Twinchies
xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous twinchie Sandy, what a beautiful image x

annemarks said...

Wonderful piece Sandie, totally fab, as always :)