Followers

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Just a couple of Bits.






A flying visit,just to post a couple of things I made last week for the Daily Challenge in the Craftymess Group I am in.
The little book was for the theme "Alter or make a Book" and the Tag was for the theme,"Use some Lace's"
The book is made up from 3" x 3" board and covered in the fabulous Graphic45 papers. On some of the pages I have made pockets to hold the tags.
Again for the 2nd piece I used some of the Graphic45 papers,they are so delicious,but if I continue to stroke them I shall end up removing all the print...so I've started to use them, lol. For this tag I used 2 types of lace and one of my fabby stick pins I made myself.

13 comments:

Tina Theis of Ivory Moon Designs said...

Stunning work Sandie xxxx love the album especially :) xxxxx Tina xxx

Kathryn said...

Stunning makes :) xx clever lady :)

Linda Simpson said...

WOW these are stunners!!! The book is just full of Carmel and I see something different every time I look at it. Love the stick pin too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

chrissie said...

Both wonderful makes with terrific colours and images.

Love Chrissie xx

Zoe said...

Sandra I just love your style, these projects are both amazing, very inspiring xxx

Doreen said...

Beautiful projects,lovely images.xxx

Kate M said...

Two lovely projects
xx

Flutterby Trina said...

WOW they are beautiful - I love all the 'old fashioned' stuff but I never seem to be a ble to sue it in my creations x

lady jasmine crafts said...

Love the pink lady love lady's diary
gorjuss as always xxxx

Alyx said...

Both are just stunning.
xx

Shelley said...

really gorgeous work! xx

Vee Cassidy said...

I adore your book and the tag. Lovely work, Sandie (as always). Love, Vee xx

annemarks said...

Totally fab and gorgeous pieces, beautiful work as always :)