Followers

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

"Let It Snow"

A seasonal theme for this fortnightly challenge at Rhedd and Rosies challenge  blog...The team have made some stunning creations, well worth popping over there to have a look.
This is my contribution, a set of wooden cubes....




I love altering these cubes, first I paint them, then add card on all sides. I then added the Christmas theme papers to all sides, using  glitter and embellishments as I go along.
The top cube is the one that I added the Glitter Snow paste to, just tapping it a bit with a palette knife to rough it up a bit...like frosting on a christmas cake,lol.
These are now being used as part of my christmas decorations in the lounge, I must say they look lovely on my television unit...
Why not pop over to the blog and enter the challenge,there's a lovely prize up for grabs...you can't find it HERE


5 comments:

Zoe said...

Absolutely stunning Sandie xx

Wendy said...

Beautiful vintage cubes Sandie, really love that snow on the top! xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous and so creative.

Moira xx

Sammy said...

This is just so gorgeous! Just the kind of thing I'd love to have decorating my house if I had somewhere to put it! (We live in a shoebox... If it can't be hung up, there's no room, lol)
Definitely on my list of "must-try-to-makes" x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous project, your boxes are so beautiful, love the vintage theme. Seasons Greetings, Shirleyx