Followers

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Tiny Angel Tag

I should be ashamed of myself...I've not blogged for well over a week. But, to be fair,I had nothing going on in my head,craft wise that is.
Today however I popped over to Mandy's fabulous Tag Challenge Blog and decided to create a Tag.



The theme is "Tiny Angel", so think of cherubs,little children with wings etc. I had just the right image for this too, I love this little angel child. The tag shape and trees are from Tim Holtz dies, I rubber stamped the crackle background all over the tag and the fern like images around the edges.
The background page I have used just for photographic purposes is Graphic45, it's actually a free pad I picked up with a craft magazine...I only bought the magazine for this pad,lol.
You can find this fabulous challenge HERE

9 comments:

Zoe said...

Aww! Gorgeous little tag Sandie, so you! Xx Zoe xx

Anonymous said...

The sweetness of this tag is the size and that adorable angel and I have to say that initially I thought you had decided to make it part of a card, that paper is seriously beautiful.
Wishes
Lynne

Sammy said...

Ohhh, this is lovely! It's horrible when you get in a creative rut, isn't it? :-( x

Sammy said...

Oh, and ditto on buying the mag for the G45 paper! lol.

chrissie said...

A very beautiful tag with a vintage feel

Love Chrissie x

Deborah said...

Love the neutral colours and the string. Your tag would actually look wonderful as a card topper with the G45 background as the card background.

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous tag, love the soft earthtones. Have a great day, Shirleyx

Mandy Chilvers said...

this is so beautiful Sandie. I used the same angel ;-) however mine isn't blogged yet. i love the use it of it on a card.

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

love your composition with all Christmas theme :)