Followers

Friday, May 8, 2015

By the Sea

This is a first for me...well a page I have completed, most of my journal pages are doodled on, but never really finished...not quite sure if it's downright laziness, or I just run out of inspiration. Sometimes all it takes is for the phone to ring and I lose my thread...and I end up putting everything away...
So here is the complete page I have done for this months challenge over at Art-Journal-Journey
The theme is "The Sea"....I kind of messed up a bit with the sea part on my page,but overall I actually like it....who said it has to be perfect anyway,lol.


I have used a selection of stamps by Crafty Individuals, Artistic Outpost and Viva Decor-At the Seaside.


The lovely sentiment by crafty Individuals


So if you love the sea theme, why not pop over and have a look at the challenge...be sure to check out their rules before entering.
You can find their challenge here...Art-Journal-Journey

5 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

For me it's PERFECT!
A wonderful page Sandra!
Thank you very much for joining us at Art Journal Journey Challenges!
Happy weekend to you!
oxo
Susi

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic page, love how you put your scene together. Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey, Valerie

Becky said...

Gorgeous page love it

Anonymous said...

Looks PERFECTLY ok to me!
Great work
Jan x

Paper rainbow said...

great page, lots of nostalgia!