Followers

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Road Trip....

I sorted out some old stamping blocks recently ( the type that have a rubber stamp on ) and since then I've recycled a few...and here is another. 
This one I especially made for the challenge over at Artistic Outpost and I have used their Road Trip set of stamps.


This wooden block measures 5"x 5" so a nice square to work with. 
I painted around the edges and the back of the block in Kaisercolour acrylic paint in Mango....also painted a spare piece of thick card for the sign, words and the dumpy cotton reels for the stand.


I stamped the images on to thick card that I had coloured using chalk...masking the images as I stamped.
The words were stamped on to the card I had painted previously and I  also stamped the Michelin Man on some blue chalked card.
Everything was then added to the block and the last piece to go on was that little Michelin Man...can you remember him,lol...
So if you have some Artistic Outpost stamps,why not pop over and enter their challenge...still a few days left until the end of the month...
You can find the challenge here....Artistic Outpost

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love it. Thanks for sharing.